Verdicts and Settlements - Injured Workers in NE Ohio
You Don't Pay Unless I Recover On Your Behalf
Below you will find a list highlighting some of my past successes. If the circumstances of a prior case reflect your current situation, contact my office and schedule a consultation to learn how I can help you pursue a similar verdict or settlement.
- July 2014: Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, obtained a successful ruling from the Industrial Commission of Ohio, awarding permanent total disability to an injured worker who fractured her right hip while working as a waitress. The permanent total disability benefits will be paid to the injured worker on a biweekly basis for the remainder of her lifetime. In addition, all past medical bills were paid in full and all future medical bills related to the fractured hip condition will continue to be covered and paid through the claim for the remainder of the injured worker's lifetime.
- May 2014: A worker sustained a back injury while working in the ground transportation industry. The injury was caused while lifting a heavy box. After multiple favorable Industrial Commission hearings, Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, successfully negotiated and settled the 47-year-old male client's workers' compensation claim for $110,000 in addition to payment of past medical bills in excess of $50,000.
- August 2012: Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, successfully obtained permanent total disability benefits on behalf of a 38-year-old construction worker who sustained serious neurological injury to his right leg as well as related psychological injuries. These permanent total disability benefits will be paid to the injured worker for the remainder of his lifetime in the amount of $800 per week. In addition, all past medical bills totaling in excess of $300,000 were paid through the claim and all future medical treatment will continue to be paid for the remainder of the injured worker's lifetime.
- May 2011: Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, successfully obtained multiple lump sum payments for a 54-year-old female factory worker who sustained a serious finger and thumb injury. Payments to the injured worker exceeded $150,000. These payments included temporary total disability, scheduled loss of use awards and a VSSR award paid due to the employer's violation of an Ohio Specific Safety Requirement. Moreover, in this particular instance an additional third-party claim was brought against the employer and successfully resolved on account of the employer's removal or bypass of a safety guard on the machine that led to the injury.
- April 2010: The attorneys at Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, successfully filed and obtained a scheduled loss of vision award for a 59-year-old rubber worker injured on the job who sustained an eye injury resulting in a traumatic cataract. Corrective surgery was performed and paid through the claim, which did restore vision to the eye. All past medical bills were covered and paid and all future medical bills will continue to be covered and paid through the claim.
- January 2010: After successfully prevailing at multiple Industrial Commission hearings, Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, successfully negotiated and resolved a back claim for a 52-year-old factory worker in the amount of $288,000. In addition, as part of the settlement, all medical bills totaling in excess of $100,000 for past medical care and treatment were also paid.
Contact Me To Learn How I Can Help You Pursue A Positive Outcome
Call my northeast Ohio law firm and schedule a consultation with a lawyer at 216-642-9007. You can also reach me via email by completing my online contact form.