Prior Results – Injured Workers in NE Ohio
At the law office of Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, we have more than 20 years of experience helping injured workers throughout northeast Ohio secure compensation for their workplace injuries. Our methods have proven successful in the majority of the workers’ comp law cases we have handled as we stand committed to pursuing successful outcomes for our clients and their families.
You Don’t Pay Unless We Recover On Your Behalf
Below you will find a list highlighting some of our past successes. If the circumstances of a prior case reflect your current situation, contact our office and schedule a consultation to learn how we can help you pursue a similar verdict or settlement.
- Hospitality/Restaurant Worker: Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, obtained a successful ruling from the Industrial Commission of Ohio, awarding permanent total disability to a waitress who fractured her right hip. The permanent total disability benefits will be paid to the injured worker on a biweekly basis for the remainder of her lifetime. In addition, all past medical bills were paid in full and all future medical bills related to the fractured hip condition will continue to be covered and paid through the claim for the remainder of the injured worker’s lifetime.
- Trucking/Logistics Worker: Trucker sustained a back injury while lifting a heavy box. After multiple favorable Industrial Commission hearings, Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, successfully negotiated and settled the worker’s claim for $110,000 plus payment of past medical bills in excess of $50,000.
- Construction Worker: Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, successfully obtained permanent total disability benefits on behalf of a 38-year-old construction worker who sustained serious nerve injury to his right leg as well as related psychological injury. These permanent disability benefits will be paid to the injured worker for the remainder of his lifetime in the amount of $800 per week. In addition, all past medical bills, totaling in excess of $300,000 were paid through the claim, and all future medical treatment and bills will continue to be paid through the claim for the remainder of the injured worker’s lifetime.
- Factory Worker: Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, successfully obtained multiple lump sum payments exceeding $150,000 for a 54-year-old factory worker who sustained a serious finger and thumb injury. These payments included temporary total disability, scheduled loss of use, and a VSSR award paid due to the employer’s violation of an Ohio Specific Safety Requirement.
- Industrial Plant Worker: Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, successfully filed and obtained a scheduled loss of vision award in an amount exceeding $100,000 for a 59-year-old rubber worker who sustained an eye injury resulting in a traumatic cataract. In addition, all past medical bills were paid and all future medical care and treatment will continue to be covered and paid through the claim.
- Auto Industry Worker: After successfully prevailing at multiple Industrial Commission hearings, Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, successfully negotiated and resolved a back claim for a 52-year-old auto industry/factory worker in the amount of $288,000. In addition, as part of the settlement, all medical bills totaling in excess of $100,000 for past medical care and treatment were also paid.
Contact Us To Learn How We Can Help You Pursue A Positive Outcome
Call our northeast Ohio law firm and schedule a consultation with a lawyer at 216-642-9007. You can also reach us via email by completing our online contact form.