Proudly Serving Cleveland, Akron, And Canton Metro Areas Including Cuyahoga, Summit, Lorain, Portage, Medina, Lake, And Stark County
Brandon D. Peterson Attorney, Robin J. Peterson Attorney, Lisa McComas Office Manager
We have spent more than 20 years representing Ohio’s workers for all types of work-related injuries — from broken bones to amputations, loss of vision, loss of hearing and up to and including death. We know how much your claim is worth, the medical treatments needed to heal and the amount of monetary compensation your injury entitles you and will take all necessary steps to secure that compensation for you.
The Ohio workers’ compensation system is complex. You need experienced lawyers — ones who understand the severity of your specific injury and, based on that severity, which medical and monetary benefits to pursue.
Standing By Workers Every Step Of The Way
No matter what stage of the workers’ compensation process you are at, we can help:
- Represent at all Industrial Commission of Ohio Hearings and other State of Ohio Court proceedings in order to secure and win monetary compensation and other benefits
- Make sure the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) or the Self-Insured Employer pays you the money you need to make up for lost wages, loss of future earning ability, and loss of bodily ability
- Work to get the managed care organization (MCO) or insurance company to approve medical treatment, surgery, and medication
- Prevent delayed benefits
- Provide you with an honest and accurate assessment of the medical and monetary compensation to which your injury entitles you
- Assist in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) violation investigations
- Appealing denied Claims and Orders to the Industrial Commission or to the County Court