Welcome to Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC
I Represent Injured Workers in Northeast Ohio
I have spent more than 20 years helping workers get compensation for many types of work-related injuries — from broken bones to amputations, loss of vision, loss of hearing and even death. I know how much your claim is worth, the medical treatments needed to heal and how much monetary compensation your injury entitles you to.
The Ohio workers’ compensation system is complex. You need an experienced lawyer — one who understands the severity of your specific injury and, based on that severity, which medical and monetary benefits to pursue.
Standing By Workers Every Step Of The Way
No matter what stage of the workers’ compensation process you are at, I can help:
- Attend and assist in all Industrial Commission of Ohio Hearings and other Court proceedings in order to secure and win benefits that may otherwise be questioned or denied
- Make sure the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) pays you the money you need to make up for lost wages, loss of future earning ability and loss of bodily ability
- Work to get the managed care organization (MCO) or insurance company to approve medical treatment, surgery, and medication
- Prevent delayed benefits
- Provide you with an honest and accurate assessment of the medical and monetary compensation to which your injury entitles you
- Assist in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) violation investigations